BaseCamp Franchising is seeking an experienced marketing professional who can confidently advise our franchisees regarding their marketing efforts in local areas across the country. In particular, the Franchise Marketing Consultant would assist new stores to develop and execute a comprehensive marketing plan to ensure a strong and successful grand opening as well as creating annual market plans in collaboration with existing franchisees. The ideal candidate would have broad ranging knowledge and experience in multi-channel marketing – including social media, radio/television ad buying, transportation, billboard, Pandora, grass roots, print, email, text etc.
BaseCamp is a solid, 25 year old company with 50 fantastic employees who support a thriving franchise network of retail clothing stores (Uptown Cheapskate and Kid to Kid). We have a great working environment with fun people, a kitchen full of drinks and snacks, regular team luncheons and the occasional visit from a friendly dog or two. Our office is conveniently located North Salt Lake – right off the I-15 & I-215 freeways.
We are looking for someone great to come in and play a key role in helping our franchisees succeed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or similar (equivalent real-world experience WILL be considered)
- 1-5 years' experience in Marketing or marketing support positions - preferably in the retail space. Media buying experience will weigh heavily
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Multi-channel marketing experience
- Computer literacy (MS, Google suite in particular)
- Financial/analytical aptitude including planning, budgeting, etc.
- Strong presentation skills
- Able to influence and motivate franchisees to execute local marketing plans
- Solid organizational, planning, and time management skills
- Problem solver
- Self-motivated, self-directed individual
- Confident and professional demeanor
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive pay - based upon experience
- Full-Time, salary pay
- Paid holidays
- Generous time off
- Health Insurance
- 401(k) plan from day one with generous company match
- 30% off employee discount at corporate retail stores
- Office close to downtown SLC. We are located in North Salt Lake
- Large kitchen with full access to free snacks and beverages. Free coffee!
- Sometimes there are dogs in the office
Do you know fashion? Do you love finding a great deal? Are you committed to sustainability? If so, come join the Uptown Cheapskate Team! We are looking for friendly, highly motivated people to join our crew of Fashion Consultants.
Uptown Cheapskate is an exciting retail store concept that sells quality clothing brands at affordable prices. Every month, our franchise stores buy and resell thousands of clothing items that have been gently used at a fraction of the prices originally charged. That’s why Uptown Cheapskate is such an effective idea that resonates with customers of every income bracket and style persuasion. Our stores feel more like a boutique than a thrift shop, allowing more people to feel comfortable shopping second-hand.
At Uptown Cheapskate, we have a passion for sustainable fashion. We are dedicated to reducing the impact of the fashion industry on the planet by being green 365 days per year. When you support resale, you’re not just being good on your wallet - you’re giving back to the environment and contributing to an economy that is sustainable and green.
Since 2015, Uptown Cheapskate has joined forces with Kid to Kid and buildOn across the nation to raise money to build schools in developing countries. With the support of tens of thousands of customers all across the nation, we’ve far surpassed our initial goal and have raised over $300,000 and funded 10 schools (and counting!). With your help, communities in Mali, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Haiti, Nepal, Malawi, and Nicaragua now have the facilities that they need to educate their children for years to come.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to BaseCamp Franchising Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)